Powder Feed Control System
This system controls the flow of powder from two powder feeders. Using a serial communication protocol, the system can independently program each powder feeder with a target RPM and heater temperature following a user-created time profile. Control is also provided for switching the units to manual control, for sending the units into cleaning mode, or for turning the feed on and off.
- Independently programmable feed rate profiles for each powder feeder
- Feed profiles can be saved, edited, or loaded from file
- Control of feeder heater temperature, cleaning cycle, feed RPM
- Logging of acquired feeder data, including actual RPM and temperature
- User can print step profiles and acquired data
Contact us today to discuss your unique situation.