Vision Inspection Systems and Software
When choosing a vision system integrator, you will learn that Sciotex is a full-service Vision Systems company. We build customer-specific, high-speed vision inspection systems and develop the software that drives them. All of our systems are designed, developed and built by our vision engineers here in the US. Sciotex has been improving manufacturing quality inspection, speed and competitive advantages for our clients for over 20 years.
- Reduced risk R&D phases through to large-scale production roll outs
- Our pricing methodology offers strong business case and calculable ROI
- Robotic Vision, Manufacturing Vision and Industrial Vision
- Enhanced Vision Systems for Defect Detection and Automation Subsystems
- Vision Measurement and Automated Vision Inspection Systems
- Automated inspection for Quality Control Systems, Gauging and Metrology
- Grading, Scoring and Monitoring Product with database MRP/ERP integrations
- Counting, Identification, Disposition, Pick and Place
- Advanced Data Acquisition, Processing, AI and Algorithm Development
- Custom software development on all hardware platforms
- Leading integration partner with Keyence Vision Systems, NI, Basler, LMI and many others.
Get a Free Vision Systems Consultation
SurfaceVIEW - Surface Defect Detection Vision System
Automatically detect, analyze and grade surface defects. These systems have a very high return on investment by solving common bottlenecks in manual quality and grading operations. For high-growth companies, these are fully scalable to support your growth.
- Detect defects on and grade glass and other reflective surfaces
- Automatically grade used equipment trade-ins or refurbishments
- Verify product quality at end of line operations
- Software developed to detect your QC requirements
- Automate, monitor, control and report
WebVIEW - Automated Web Inspection Vision System
Web inspection is a unique area requiring the expertise to detect defects in complex, often overlapping strands in high-volume. Specific successes in fiber optic related inspection offers a multi-faced platform for complex web inspection.
- Detects defects and dimensional gauging
- Integrates into continuous feed systems
- Uses high speed image processing
- Identifies, grades and marks defects
- Integrates with your control systems
ConveyorVIEW - Manufacturing Line Integrated Vision System
Put vision capabilities anywhere on your manufacturing line with ConveryorView. Systems are customized as stand-alone or integrated modules. Custom processing software is built to follow your rules, speeding up your line and quality control bottlenecks.
- Automate verification and quality inspection points
- Speed product throughput
- Create application specific software following your QC rules
- Perform top-down, 3D and 360 degree inspection
- Separate and sort product based on inspection results
- Continually improve with custom machine learning and AI algorithms
RobotVIEW – Robotic Integrated Vision System
Vision capable robots can accept or reject parts then pick and place at high speeds. They resolve bottlenecks in speed and accuracy of manual quality operations and can run 24/7.
- Analyze and disposition high tolerance parts to 1-2µ
- Perform multi-stage part analysis: measurement, surface, weight
- Pick and Place based on detected characteristics
- Integrate with robots and cobots large and small from 2-7 axis
- Our software interacts with all hardware in one interface
- Integrated feed systems can help robots run 24/7