Environmental Chamber Test System
An automated test system for environmental testing of air conditioning equipment.
- Independent control and acquisition from two environmental chambers with temperature and humidity
- For each chamber, data is collected from a variety of sensors, including
- Over 60 thermocouples
- 2 serial controlled programmable loads
- GPIB instruments
- Analog voltage sensors
- Control of temperature and/or humidity is provided, using an automated “recipe editor” for programming automated testing conditions and alarming functions
- Data output directly to Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
Contact us today to discuss your unique situation.