The duties include: designing, developing, and installing custom LabVIEW based applications & systems incorporating a wide variety of technologies (DAQ, machine vision, motion & real-time control, etc.) for a wide variety of industries and research foundations. Please see our website (sciotex.com) to get a taste of the wide variety of cutting-edge laboratory and industrial automation applications our engineers and system developers have delivered to our many Fortune 500 customers.
Candidates must have LabVIEW classroom or work experience. A PRE-EMPLOYMENT PROGRAMMING TEST IS GIVEN TO ALL CANDIDATES.
The ideal candidate would possess the following skills & qualifications:
• BSEE, BSME, BS or an advanced degree in Physics, Engineering, Computer Science or another engineering/scientific field
• Minimum of 6 months of LabVIEW code development experience
• Well developed analytical skills and the ability to quickly learn new technologies
• Broad technical knowledge spanning a wide range of application areas
• Excellent writing, communication (English), management, and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work both alone and with colleagues
• Discipline and organization with respect to software development and maintenance
• CLAD, CLD, or CLA is not required but is beneficial
Due to export regulations candidates must be either a U.S. citizen or permanent resident. No visa sponsorship nor relocation assistance are available for this position. We are not accepting applications from offshore or remote candidates at this time.
Pay is commensurate with skills and qualifications of the applicant. Sciotex offers generous compensation packages including a 401k with profit sharing and a generous health plan.
Job Type: Full-time