Custom Environmental Monitoring Software
Environmental conditions (including temperature, humidity, air particulate count, and vibration) at mission-critical facilities, such as cellular and internet switching stations, are measured and logged. If any of the measured signals fall outside of administrator configured acceptable ranges, the system initiates a redundant auto-dialer program, which will progress through a configurable fall list until the alarm is acknowledged.
- Multi-level password access
- Ability to configure, add or remove sensors as needed
- Viewer for viewing past events or data, as well as current data
- Watchdog timer and automatic reboot of system in event of failure
- Text, and voice notification during configurable alarm conditions
- Automatic archiving of data to a second PC via modem
- Remote control of system
- Ability to reboot system from a remote location
Contact us today to discuss your unique situation.