Light Sheet, Confocal and Adaptive Optics, Oh my...
Sciotex works on numerous projects with scientists at distinguished research institutions to create LabVIEW software for cutting-edge, biomedical imaging experiments. Our collaboration has resulted in the publication of numerous papers in prestigious scientific journals. One of our clients received a Nobel Prize during our years of collaboration.
All of our development staff have, at a minimum, a Bachelor’s degree in Science or Engineering and most have advanced degrees (MA or PhD). Contact us to leverage our talent and experience to complete your research project.
Custom Microscope Software
- Sciotex has developed over 30 highly acclaimed custom Microscope software applications for over 15 research institutions, including these types:
- Light Sheet
- Adaptive Optics
- The resulting work has led to numerous publications. Sciotex employees have been included as co-authors on many of these papers.
Specific Technical Capabilities
- LabVIEW PC, FPGA and Real-time execution
- Image Processing & Custom Algorithms
- Distributed Image Acquisition for high-speed, multi-camera installations
- High speed image processing with GPUs, FPGAs, CPU vector extensions
- System Integration with numerous types of scientific hardware including
- Cameras (including Andor iXon and Hamamatsu Orca-Flash4.0)
- Galvanometers and piezo nanopositioners
- Pockel Cells and acousto-optic modulators
- Motorized stages
- Flip mirrors, shutters, and motorized filters
- Spatial light modulators and deformable mirrors
- And much more…
Additional Scientific Vision Applications
Sciotex has been delivering custom systems and software for scientific applications for over 20 years, including these applications:
- TEM Autoloader & Imager
- FLY Wing Beat Analyzer
- Hanging Drop Crystal Finder
- Live C. Elegans Neuron Tracking
- Birefringence Imager
- Crystal Size Characterization System
- Seed Germination Characterization (SeedView)
- Circulating Cancer Cell Imaging
- Mirror Defect Characterization SystemCall to learn how Sciotex can accelerate your research.