Sciotex has developed more than 150 custom DAQ applications over the past 20+ years. No matter what the needs of your project may be (high speed acquisition, high precision measurements, distributed systems, large number of channels, portability, etc.) our developers can build a system that is right for your project.
As a National Instruments Value Added Reseller and LabVIEW experts we can provide:
- Turn-key DAQ Systems
- Hourly System & Software Design and Development services
Contact us to have a FREE Consultation about your application requirements.
Specific DAQ Technical Capabilities
- National Instruments DAQmx hardware
- High Speed DAQ
- GPIB/Serial/Ethernet Instrumentation
- Advanced Signal Processing
- PLCs (Allen Bradley, Omrom, Mitsubishi, etc.)
- LabVIEW FPGA and Real-time
- Standard and Specialized Communication Protocols
- Commercial Spectrometer & Fluorometer Software
- Injection Molding Monitoring System
- Electrotechnology Laboratory Monitoring System
- Gas Mixture Control & Validation System
- Tablet Manufacturing Lab Monitoring System
- Mouse Conditioning Tester
- Biosample Stimulus and Response Test System
- Catalytic Testbed Control & Monitoring Systems
Call to learn how Sciotex can accelerate your development.