Business Technology Services for Manufacturing and Science
The business technology division of Sciotex has deep-reaching expertise into advanced collaboration systems, cybersecurity, networks and servers. We are especially skilled at migrations between different systems and software price negotiations. We can help you with a specific project, optimize acquisition / renewal costs or help you monitor and manage your systems on a recurring basis.
The Benefits of Sciotex’s Business Technology team:
- Supporting the business technology needs of worlds top companies since 1981
- Special expertise in advanced collaboration systems upgrades, migrations and customization
- Reduce cost and increase employee satisfaction by modernizing your systems
- Unbiased business software specification and competitive vendor price negotiations
- End-user support augmentation helps you better respond to L1, L2 or L3 support requests.
- Proactive managed services including regular systems health checks
From the business office to R&D and the factory floor, Sciotex can help you better manage all of your technology, reduce the cost of today’s advanced technologies and increase employee happiness.
Modernize your Enterprise Collaboration Systems
In over 20 years, our business technology team’s top strength is in collaboration systems. The digital transformation of collaboration has moved well beyond classic email systems. Clients that decide to modernize their aging systems experience a long-term cost avoidance, productivity gains and happier employees.
Our Enterprise Collaboration specialists will:
- Digitally transform your aging email-only based systems
- Define the right software tools for your business
- Migrate data from old into new systems
- Integrate email, video, chat, document and design collaboration systems
System Implementation, Migration and Customization
Deciding to improve your business operation by implementing a new technology is the easy part. Actually implementing the new software, migrating data and re-creating custom work-flows can be the real challenging part. We can help you mitigate the complexity and get you to a better future, faster.
Our Technical Services can help:
- Add, remove, upgrade and migrate users, data and custom apps
- Implement new modern network switching and routing systems
- Specify new software and fill in missing workflow gaps
- Add value by reducing future costs
Co-managed Software and Support Services
Sciotex’s co-managed enterprise services helps you reduce the total cost associated with using and supporting today’s technology. Systems and software extend to every employee which can bring a high price tag. Sciotex’s expertise enables organizations to optimize spend and better manage TCO.
Our Enterprise Managed Services can help you:
- Reduce prices associated with software renewals
- Lower internal support costs by extending your helpdesk functions
- Proactively resolve issues with regularly scheduled health checks
- Manage users and access control